Complete the sentences with phrasal verbs from lesson #105. Be sure the phrasal verbs are in the correct tense.
1. We were lucky that the floodwater didn't ________ ________ the second floor.
2. These steps have ice on them, so ________ ________ to my arm.
3. I usually________________work at 8:40.
4. It's important to ________ your day ________ with a good breakfast.
5. I never used to care about Maria's bad attitude, but now it's starting to ________ ________ me.
6. I'm a little busy now. Give me your phone number, and I'll ________ right________ ________you.
7. Go ________ your shoes ________ — we're leaving in a minute.
8. Ann cut her hair in the bathroom, and she _______ the sink _______ with hair.
9. Don't let the baby ________ ________ the table — he might fall off.
10. If you hadn't ________ ________ the theater late, you wouldn't have missed the beginning of the movie.
11. ________ ________ all that junk in the garage made a lot more room.
12. As Jerry was _____ _____ the train, he realized that he had forgotten his ticket.
13. Whenever I ________ ________ feeling depressed, I call my mother.
14. If you want to ________________ in this world, you need a good education.
15. The trail to the top of the mountain ________ ________ level, but then it gets steeper and steeper.
16. Maybe you should ________ ________ with your work and stop wasting time.
17. ________ ________ for a couple of minutes — I'm almost ready.
18. This is a great opportunity. Don't be stupid and ________ it ________.
19. I know you're busy, but when do you think you might have time to ________ back ________ fixing that leak in the roof?
20. I waited outside Mr. Baker's office for two hours, but I never ________ ________ talk to him.
21. Madeleine fell off her bike, but she ________ right back ________ again.
22. ________ ________ work! This has to be finished in three hours, and you haven't even started.