Contact an agent to ask questions
|Sign up for
FREE E-MAIL LESSONS
Once you have prepared for the actual interview, you must consider what questions they may ask you. Be prepared to talk about yourself A LOT! Know your strengths and weaknesses but always turn your weaknesses into strengths. Here are some sample questions:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are some of your strengths? Weaknesses?
3. What are your hobbies and interests?
4. Why do you want this position?
5. What is the most challenging part of this job for you?
6. Is there a defining moment or person that has stuck with you and will continue to influence you?
7. What is a recent book you have read?
8. Tell me about three people who have most influenced your education and career.
9. What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?
10. If your friends and family had to describe you in 4 words, what would they say?
11. How do you handle stress?
12. How do you keep yourself motivated when you have a challenging day?
13. What do you think will provide you with the greatest satisfaction in this job?
14. What contributions can you make to this company outside of your actual position?
15. What would you like to tell us about yourself that you couldn't fit on your resume or cover letter?
Prepare by answering these questions. Your answers should be detailed but not too lengthy. Make points first and then follow up with more detail. Be friendly, polite and remember to smile! I hope these questions will help an interview!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE SAMPLE QUESTIONS!